Gmay3's Sketching Journey

I built a PC recently and though I didn’t use one in my build, I was thinking about how a PC water cooling system works. I had heard about a “life hack” to cool yourself down pretty quickly by holding the underside of both wrists under running cold water from a sink faucet and it really works! This is kind of hacking your anatomy to cool your blood quickly from one place and then let your heart pump this cooler blood throughout your body, kind of how a PC water cooler works to keep the processor cool.

I’ve been thinking about how the properties of the human body’s circulatory system might be leveraged to help cool you down after a workout or after you brought in groceries during the summer, while being a busy party host, or basically any time when you feel like cooling down but still need to keep moving around. A wearable equipped with an electronic Peltier cooler worn on this same spot on the wrists could potentially provide this cooling through a more portable and convenient experience. Here we go!