*Product Launch: X200 Power-Hub | Comparison Challenge!

The tapered form, square carrying handle and protruding crank handle, along with a physical size of 11" * 8" at 12lbs, don’t seem to make this particularly portable/useful. If I have to go anywhere further than a short walk from a vehicle , perhaps to do one of the fun activities shown in your video, do I have to carry this by its handle while it swings awkwardly into my knees next to me? Chances are I’d just leave it in my shed after 1 or 2 uses, despite the 350USD price tag.

Also, are the internal electronics developed yet, because 15 minutes of hand cranking at a constant 60rpm to charge up a battery doesn’t seem ‘easy’ to me.

Perhaps as Director of Product Design you could highlight how and why it will actually be useful to me, rather than repeating why its the perfect solution to a wide scope of problems in every paragraph without backing up your claim with testing or evidence. To be honest, I have better things to do than to spend an hour of my day away cranking this thing up to power lights and phones.