Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Hatchback 1er. Technically not in my neighborhood, but in that of my UK hotel.
Stuff we yankees don’t get . . .

Dang, yo. That VW minibus and 512TR are the stuff of my dreams!

All this stuff just seems to converge here in SoCal.

this morning’s coffee run

The BMW Z8 has aged well.

I agree. For a ‘retro’ design, it feels good still. Interior too.

First place I though of to ask! I’ll be in NYC from the 29th till the 7th. Where does a car buff go in NYC?!

Already found this event, psyched about it! Classic Car Club Mechanics Class 2 of 3 Tickets, Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 6:30 PM | Eventbrite

A few recents.

Saw this Focus RS 2.3, its the latest model with 350bhp which is pretty impressive, but just can’t make myself like the look of it, not to mention its new promotion colour. To me the original Focus RS is by far the best looking of the RS range

http://www.futureclassics.co.uk/v/FORD/FOCUS

Helping a friend select a classic.

Hope they picked the 6er in the rear with the euro bumper s :wink:

R

From a design standpoint, the TR6 is the greatest sports car of all time, imho.

Found this thing floating around by my hood. Been rotting behind a restoration facility for god knows how long.

I know, it is a last year CSi, super clean too.

This Lancia Fulvia HF that came out to @secretcarclub last week had a storied racing history. It had traveled the world to participate in rally races.

It is a classic. It is also a classic LUCAS ELECTRIC lifetime problem. Unless your friend wants to spend all his time fiddling steer him to something German or Italian or ? You may loose a friend.

this guy is a die hard Lancia fan. He has had this car for years.

‪Gorgeous vintage Lamborghini Superleggera spotted street parked. ‬

A car buddy of mine has a created a nice little business doing vinyl wraps (and clear bra) for the local car scene this past weekend. He started out doing blacked out headlight housing/HID retrofit/LEDs for a local business and shifted attention to what he’s doing now. He’s a very entrepreneurial young man.

There were plenty of nice rides but I was running low on batt. but managed to capture just of couple of random ones.

I’m not a fan of wrapped cars- especially since I can’t polish out the scratches.

I’ve never been a huge wrap guy but those are nice and clean!

A few recents: