Portfolio Review please

@LonghornGreenback

Thank you LonghornGreenback. I was trying to figure out how to show design process without just scanning sketches (maybe that’s the best way to do it).

@Keno & LeggoMyEggo

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments! I agree with you that I have too much text information. It must be that science journal part of me that’s still lingering in there. I will try to go and slim it down. Also I’ll remove the unnecessary images so that it’s faster to work through. Responsiveness is also an issue (more so on the mobile). I basically learnt HTML and CSS by just putting code together and reading on the internet. I think the reason I wanted to try to make my own site was that all my colleagues & class mates have those “designer portfolios” of just a 3x3 square grids of work. Do you think employers care if your website looks like every other beginning designer’s site? I guess the work is what matters since we’re not in the web design area.

I’ve always wanted to work for a big in house design team (Asus, Microsoft, Logitech, HP, etc) and in electronic product design (I love and still love computer hardware). Sidenote, what is the ID area in Canada (specifically Toronto or Vancouver)? I’ve been looking and they are far and few between, as is in NY. :slight_smile: