Portfolio Review please

To reiterate what Keno said, the layout is the biggest hurdle. Hard to navigate, imagery is much too small to really tell what it is trying to show.

It took me way too long to figure out that was your work and not a tumblr. If I was looking to hire I wouldn’t spend that time trying to figure out how to navigate your website. Like Keno said, find a very simple template and use attractive cover images that make me want to click on that project and it should be clear before I go into it, what that project is. If your PDF has a different layout, figure out how to post it so we can accurately see what your applications look like.

The first project, I am assuming is meant to be your strongest foot. It has way too many images and not enough explanation of what it is showing. Try to properly layout that project and condense it so I can click through it in a reasonable amount of time.

Take it easy on the GIFs, I understand it is helping to show what your idea does, but I feel there are too many and multiple are playing at once, it is a little distracting when you are trying to view a project. Maybe just to limit yourself to one per project, and make it really illustrate your main point. For others, a photo is typically enough for me to understand how it works.

Just some canned advice, show me what type of job you want. Is it craft? is it Electronics? Research? Figure out what type of industry you think you want to work in and really try to gear your portfolio towards that.