New Portfolio Website

Hi Jennifer,
You are an experimenter, a maker, with a good sense for design. I like your portfolio and writing style - you manage to tell a lot with short pieces of text, it makes it read like a magazine which is a good balance between visuals and text. You have decent 3D, sketching, prototyping and graphic skills. Your website is good, navigation and presentation of your concepts could be done with more simplicity and elegance but it presents a clear story. With the watch, pet toys and office system I like where you are going with your design aesthetic. My main feedback is that while your work is of good quality, nothing stands out. Your pet project is your best project and I feel you can use this portfolio to step to future employers. If you are going to work in tech it will be a great advantage if you can work with interactive prototypes - Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Processing, basic electronics etc. so that may be something you want to look into. Also take care with details - for example the shape of the bark hub can be improved a lot, also your website background doesn’t tile well. I like your use of colors, manufacturing processes and overall graphic style and typography so keep that up!