No headphone jack on the iPhone 7... really?

I don’t think this is a cash grab in anyway. I think Apple has done the most important 95% of phone innovation and is now running low on ideas.

As for being disappointed from a design perspective, I find it unsettling that they are milling so much aluminum off the back of the phone just to have that little camera pimple.

I do like how (it seems from photos) that they have improved the antenna integration. The iPhone 6 was a step back from the 4+5 aesthetically with the antennas. I feel this is a step forward.

User observation: I have had Nokia/MS Lumias for some time now. The speakerphone speaker and mic is located on the back of the phone requiring it to be placed face down to use. Whenever I’ve seen other people use speakerphone (iPhones or Galaxies) they always place the phone screen side up and keep tapping the screen as though they think the call dropped. Also, people seem confused where the mic is. Is it using the normal phone mic or the speakerphone? Why couldn’t they work on making speakerphone experience better?