Portfolio Crit. {Please}

I think the sketching is good, in fact it’s one of the strengths. I disagree with Yo’s comment about the sketches being “not that great”. Even the lowest quality ones are at an acceptable level, and the high quality ones are similar to the ones that his designers pump out (based on what I’ve seen on their portfolios). But that’s highly subjective.

Overall the presentation is pretty good. I think the concepts are all pretty good ideas. You clearly like helmets, I guess.

The flatline has zero sexiness factor, but to be fair, it’s hard to make a car rack look cool. Also, I think it’s good for it to look at least somewhat utilitarian. It might be worth revisiting this concept and figure out how to make the design really pop visually. If you can make a car rack look sexy, you’re probably a pretty good designer.

Keno is right about the handlebars concept, though. Those graphics/charts make absolutely no sense to me. Simplify them. With that said, I still understand that it’s a rear-view camera for bikers from the “How This Would Work” slide. The other ones are terribly confusing.

Overall the work is pretty good. Keep at it.