fusion360 anyone?

So we converted at work to Fusion. I just used it on a project for the first time. I loved it! It is a great blend of programs somewhere between Rhino and Solidworks. Very easy to learn and very quick to iterate in. I was working on a handle for a project that I am doing I built some yellow foam form studies then I took them in to CAD. Producing complex shapes for a handle was very easy. This is a simple project but I am just starting out in this program so I wanted something to learn on that would not over tax me. It built very clean models and I could build a lot of them for example I built about dozen iterations. There backend sharing system is pretty cool. We used that pretty extensively on this project because a lot of the team was in Asia and was the best way to share the work with team. Over all I would say I am very excited about this program. It does have some glitches and quirks. But I would say that all programs have that, and this one shows some very good promise to be one of the best CAD programs for designers due to its flexibility and cost.