Portfolio Crit. {Please}

Yo and Keno! Thank you so much for the quick replies.

Firstly, Yo, Could you give me a few suggestions to get my sketching to the next level… I know it takes time and work and I’m cool with that but if you could give me some specifics that would help me tremendously.

Do you think Mint, Rydaware and Flatline tell a story? I’m going to be honest when I say this is where I struggle and I need to become better. Any suggestions from either of you would be greatly, tremendous, incredibly appreciated.

I would love to design helmets, is it okay to have three? One is a full idea, one is just some class A in rhino and one is an old project more so showing more CAD skills. The story on this one is so lack luster that I’m really hoping the CAD shines through. This is honesty and I understand this but would really like my CAD to be shown because I do believe that I’m good at it.

Shoe project… was a project that turned into a CAD project… the CAD work came out well but def. lacks. I removed it for now, but would take some suggestions on this.

Polarity was done in school. I’m proud of this because it was created and shown in Italy. Do you think that I should use this project? The idea is based on Introvert and Extrovert personalities, but this doesn’t come across very fluently and is quite old now, going on 7 years.

I would really like to stress that I am so very grateful for you both and your recommendations won’t be wasted I can assure you.

I will post again when I finish all of the updates.

Cheers!