2016 Portfolio...almost

I’m not quite sure what you mean here as the current link is just my portfolio uploaded as a Behance project so there is no click through links so just keep scrolling down as if I’d emailed you it as a PDF :slight_smile:

Yup renders and you will be happy to hear they didn’t make the cut in my updated folio. This was me thinking I was somehow being smart as for these projects I’d been developing my Solidworks skills but didn’t quite know how to show my iterations on a page so stuipidly thought if I made them look like models it would be like I was “digitally prototyping”.

As I said originally that these will be projects now taking a backseat due to better professional work (and stuff going in to production) so those faux foam models are no longer needed to highlight those projects :smiley:

You’re both right about the printer, I’ve just been over thinking it… The reason being is the problem I found with this portfolio was that it opened doors and got me noticed which was good but it never seemed to tip me over the edge for someone to make me an offer. Now I know there is a lot of factors in making a hire but this next time around I just don’t want there to be any issues with my work that let’s me down and I can focus more on my interview technique. Previously I interviewed at some great places so it would be good to show a real progression if I were to contact those same people again.

I also know my sketching will be my biggest downfall but other than that I want to showcase a very strong body of work for my experience level.

Thanks again for the initial feedback.