Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Some recents.

A handful from the 4th of July parade in Sonoma, CA. In addition to the US military vehicles normally seen in such events there were two Euro troop carriers as well! Not sure how to take that. I recognized the Pinzgauer now selling fine pistachio nuts, but couldn’t tell if the 6-wheeled one was some kind of G-Wagen or what. Also a '62 t-bird which had stopped running half-way through the parade but was still visually arresting. Sorry so dark. I was in the shade, freezing at 9am while the other side of the street is 20 degrees warmer.

Everybody loves a Pinzgauer!

Check out this little beauty I spied down the street.

Gosh, that’s when those were intended to be nice cars for secretaries, rather than the Cars’n’Coffee terrors they are today.

Beautiful Mustang.
Notice how the front and tail overhangs seem to lift the entire body up, like the roofs of Japanese Shinto shrines.

I saw this Flachbau 930 yesterday while going out for burgers. I’m no Porschephile but looks like a legit factory all steel front conversion from the early 80s. It was in mint condition in and out. No idea if they are rare or not.

Not quite as ugly as I remember. Hehe.

I was never a fan (look at that side view…) but I always respected it at the same time… and I appreciate that if that is the genuine artifact then it is super rare!

I think so. In person it reminds me of a Lotus Esprit instead of the classic Porsche front. Nevertheless its rare but for the wrong reason. The car is immaculate for something coming from the early 80s.

Check out this little beast.

that’s pretty cool. I like that they managed to get bike racks on there!

Oh I want one of those so so badly.

Would be just silly/great/dumb sitting next to the Raptor in the carport getting mud and duff all over.

Squareback Trike.
Awkward, but super fab points all around.
_shift lever topped with late 20’s local glass doorknob
_Sportster front end replete with tiny, it-never-worked-anyway, 20-year old single-piston caliper
_chrome wing, because silly

Boss PNW goodness!
(chalk up that color difference to crappy AWB on my phone’s camera)

Some recents.

A few from this weekend.

Hit up Secret Car Club again… some gems! … and my personal gem :slight_smile:

Hatchback 1er. Technically not in my neighborhood, but in that of my UK hotel.
Stuff we yankees don’t get . . .

Dang, yo. That VW minibus and 512TR are the stuff of my dreams!

All this stuff just seems to converge here in SoCal.