Ready.... Critique my Portfolio.

Look at your portfolio as a design problem. You’re trying to convince a potential employer that you’re the right person for their team.

They’ll want to see someone that can come up with good products and design solutions for their needs. Show some insight to how you came to those conclusions so we can get a feel for how you work. That person will also be good at conveying those ideas. That means both strong visual communication skills (strong sketching, possibly good 3D modeling and rendering skills) and being good at telling the story of a product.

I’ll be brutally honest with you, right now I’m seeing a personal website with a collection of unpolished tidbits. I’m guessing those tidbits are part of something bigger but your website doesn’t show somebody that’s ready to jump into a new product development team and bring worthy ideas or bring ideas to life.

Have a look at other recent graduate portfolios to see what you’re up against. Check out coroflot or behance.

Also, look at this document from the 2012 class at DAAP. portfoliohandbook.com is for sale | HugeDomains It might feel a bit cookie-cutter but it’ll steer you in the right direction.