Explore the Shoapbox

have to agree with this and was actually looking forward to a post about gender roles and sexuality (not sex) as we seldom discuss this here.
But then I was disappointed with what I found and frankly quite offended by you blatantly click baiting.

Not going to pile on what has already been said but suffice to say, I would agree with the general sentiment: lots of smoke, very little fire.

The interesting thing will be to see where he goes from here. Will he adjust? Will he dig in? Will he delete the original post?

So after a night of thinking i am going to have to go with my original emotional reaction and say the post greatly disturbed me and offended me and although i found the presentation of the website interesting I went to purely to see if things got worse…

a few points

1. as a designer what do you truly want to do? I see more passion in your graphic style then in your product development skill

2. as someone who highers when a resume comes across my table i will do a internet foot print check - Facebook, Blogs, Forums, LinkedIn to get a understanding of WHO this person is outside of trying to apply for a job. And not only based on my personal belief in how one should conduct oneself but also in the companies policies that i work for would immediately red flag you as a no hire through out our entire company - which is actually about 20 different companies through out the states…

3. We hire based on virtue and talent and have a belief that talent can be learned but we do not have time to teach virtue and your post could be interpreted by many as offensive and hints at potential great issues

4. you can delete the post or not but be fully aware that it is never truly gone and in today’s world it is something that is far more widely viewed then a conversation verbally.

5. You are young and exploring who you are and what makes you, and i would never say conform to the expectations of others but i would say be aware of how your interactions with create a perception of who you are and if it is the one you want.

As stated i will be interested to see your path forward.