Would appreciate some feedback!

Nice work overall! Your site is nice and clean, at times you are a bit generic in your descriptions. You can improve it by making it more recognizable by giving a more specific story about yourself related to your professional development and your views on design, and adding a logo or tagline next to your navigation as you do in your pdf portfolio. You are describing what you have worked on in a good and succinct way though you are not really grasping my attention a lot with what you tell about your projects. Look for what makes the projects unique and important and see to convey it in a few lines.

Your designs do speak, especially the onelunch, chime and bike project. It is great that you take your projects towards semi-well finished functional prototypes. With Chime you show that you can implement elegance and simplicity in a design however it is rather unclear how much you did your own design thinking and evolution. I would liked to have seen you taken it further by for example integrating it into a garden light, a desk light or as a kitchen timer. The OneLunch project shows cleverness in thinking and execution, although lacks a bit of aesthetic refinement and integration and recognizability as a Tupperware product. Also, sushi has to be eaten with chopsticks. Ellipsis is totally illegible as a design project. I would say the rental bike project is the best project you did - it is a nice unisex design making good use of materials and based on what seems to be solid underpinnings and user testing. Customization / users leaving marks or stories regarding to products they have rented is a strong opportunity for design to facilitate. I love the remote classrooms for Mongolia - all I am missing is a critical analysis on the performance of your built prototype. Sol is in itself a nice exploration to add to your portfolio. To me only the last image with the materials arranged on the ground speaks so the rest could be minimized or omitted - it triggers ideas and stories and it reminds me of Richard Long’s work.