Would appreciate some feedback!

Thanks you two! The input is so much appreciated as I get gearing up to start applying for jobs.

James, your feedback is great. I definitely see what you mean by how skin deep I went with the research, perhaps I will address this soon.

mcpbowman, thank you so much and hope you enjoyed it. I have a question for you (and anyone else for that matter), do you think the fact that my projects vary so much a hindrance more so than a strength? Through school, my personal taste was “design everything and anything” to see what I was passionate about specifically designing (including taking an architecture studio, even), but I really really just enjoy the design process because it’s never the same and love applying it to anything and everything.

The reason the content on the portfolio and the site is slightly different is because the desk isn’t done yet, while it’s a functioning desk, I didn’t like the gray legs so am sanding and polishing it off by hands and it will have a just natural, honest aluminum look to it. Additionally, packaging is being designed to showcase the flatpacking nature of the desk. Additionally, the Explorer Shirt is being added to the site as we speak.

Right now I am going to finish a few projects I think some of my favorite design firms are going to really enjoy, apply to the small list of firms I’m really passionate about, and letting the adventure continue.

Thanks guys! Additional feedback is greatly welcome!