Would appreciate some feedback!

Hi Casmir,

I’ve just managed to have a quick look but just a few small things to pick up.

• About Page: Signature is a nice touch, but I can see the background which is a bit tacky. Stick it in photoshop (or even powerpoint) and remove background colour and reupload.

-I would name your URL pages instead of having ‘pageid=xx’, It will look better and help with your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)

-Your portfolio content is uploaded as a photo. When you have time, I would recommend using real text instead of text on images. Again will be much better for SEO, but also will scale nicer.

-Have a think about how your website deals with mobiles- Tons of hits these days are on mobile. If you don’t have your smartphone to hand, grab your browser and reduce the width to 6cm or so (about mobile size). See how it looks- when I did it, the content didn’t scale well.

• I really like the little background brush stroke to give your sketches a timeline- nice touch!

• Must admit, didnt really understand the ELLIPSIS page.

• Tupperware project seems pretty neat. I’ve have some experience of food products for millennials so it is a point of interest. One thing I think you could improve is how you talk about your insight from research. Saying your discoveries are: ‘millennials are social’ and ‘are adventurous’ I would reply ‘no shit, sherlock’ (I may be biased though). You’ve broken bread with your target market, so you’ve done the hard work, try to find some real insight, things that maybe other people haven’t picked up on. Maybe it’s a quote from ‘jane’ who said ‘nothing is better than sharing a cool beer after reaching the top of a climb, I always keep one in my backpack’ which could show how the food/drinks acts as a sense of reward… Research sayings millennials are adventurous is going one level deep; strive to go deeper. Empathy is probably the most vital skill for a designer, master it and you will go far!

Hope the above helps. The site has good content, but as they say, theres always more work to be done!

Keep up the good work,
James