Full time and part time

It sounds like those are full time people working an alternative schedule and I would imagine they are paid full time wages. But that is a different scenario than I am envisioning. I am quite literally talking about the idea of 3 days = 24 hours of work (aka part time), and 24/40 of a fulltime paycheck. You’d still get your three weeks of vacation, it would be worth proportionally fewer days, and you might have opportunities to rearrange the schedule to have 6 days every 10 business days like a 4+2 day structure, for instance. It seems like something that should be a lot more common than it is. It’s a subject I’ve become interested in at least as an idea, and as I look around, there aren’t really many resources for matching employers and employees for professional pay, professional part time employee work. I actually think a lot of people would go for this kind of scenario and probably be better and happier at what they do. I suppose the subject is broader than just “design employment.”