Side Release Buckle design guide/material?

OK. finally getting somewhere… We’ve come to a compromise on the geometry to move forward that looks like it will work. Basically just thickening up and shortening the arms (Also proposed a few different variations of mechanisms but supplier felt most similar to current was easiest).

Looking at materials now and have narrowed down for function (snap function, click sound and strength) and aesthetic (crystal clear if possible) to either POM (Delrin or similar) or ABS. Supplier was pushing Pebax but I think is too soft. Nylon is good but not transparent.

I’m in NA but my development partner is in China working with the supplier. He’s looking into what we can 3D print to match the above materials more closely. Dunno if there are specific material types I can ask for that would be available in China.

As for CNCing from a solid block of material, anyone have links where I can get such solid block of Delrin or ABS? Development guy in China thought it was ridiculous and impossible to find a solid block of material!

If need be will bring 3D printing/CNCing back to NA, but would be easiest to get it all done there concurrent with other parts in development and the mold maker for final parts.

R