EmanMade – Beginnings of a YouTube channel

This is awesome Eman, I’ve always enjoyed your side projects and it’d be really cool to see your process!

On the branding and social media aspects I thought I’d share a few Youtube channels that I subscribe to that are most memorable. Hopefully there’s something to learn from why their channels are favored vs. others.

1. Alan Thrall - Fitness Youtube Channel -
    STOP deadlifting until you learn how to do THIS/How To:Romanian DL - YouTube

Alan’s editing almost seems to be intentionally poor, but the information is straight forward, and has taken off on the web communities. Strong personality, a good amount of humor, and finishes all of his videos with an outgoing tag-line “Train Untamed”. He does a good job at keeping vocabulary simple and conversational.

1. Ross Tran - Concept Art Youtube Channel -
    RossDraws: KORRA!! (Avatar) - YouTube

Another really strong personality, non-stop energy, and a high entertainment value. I think Ross is pretty clever in the way he delivers his content, rather than get technical and explain every step he keeps his videos around 5-7 minutes, and picks a few things to highlight in each video. Camera placement is also intimate and a view that I haven’t seen before from a drawing video which caught my attention right away.

I’m excited to see what you come up with, good luck!