Jaimie Chan's Portfolio Feedback

First thing I noticed was only 3 Projects. Why 3? You surely have other projects you can show? Nothing your a fan of your old work? Then stay up late and add in some small passion projects.

(Edit: Ah theres mini school projects. Why are these separate? Your expecting someone to really dive in and read your menus to find these. I understand the reasoning. But maybe clump this into one project on your main page.)

Secondly. Outside of your Who Am I page. I don’t get any of your personality in the projects. What type of designer are you/ do you want to be?
Where are you applying? Seattle area is Microsoft/ Teague/ Artefact / Tactile /etc and they all have different feels/ require a different focus.

I see a quirky personality in your about me. Video Games comment. But it doesn’t come across in your work too much.

Your first project is a Furniture design. I’m guessing your not exactly going for furniture spot. So re order your projects to match the type of jobs your trying to get.

Your Video of the Luminaura is cool. It shows how its charged and stuff. You can really play this up with some better photography and gifs. Almsot didnt watch the video but glad I did its a very cool feature.