What headphones do you use?

Personally also in the Audio Technica ATH M50X camp. I really like them. The sound is mostly neutral. Not unlike my reference monitors. They have slightly hyped bass which I find quite enjoyable and keeps me from cranking up the volume all the time. Also, the slight bass hype is not at the expense of deep sub which can happen in other cans.

Stylistically, I quite like the clean design. Nothing is sticking out and there’s no crazy bling to them :laughing: I’d really like a black on black model though. They may seem a bit boring and start to be dated but they may just be due to their popularity.

For functionality, I didn’t think the collapsible design would be all that useful. Seeing my AKGs had lasted years of being thrown in my bag. But it turned out to be super useful as they take up a lot less space that way. They are quite comfy. They do get hot and start pushing on the top of my ears after a while though. But I’ll wear them 4-5hrs a day at times without major discomfort. The removable cables and bundled 3 pack is really neat to. I keep the super long one plugged into my work desktop, the slinky one on my desk at home and the short cable stays in my bag for on the go listening.

I’d recommend these to just about anyone. The price might be a bit higher than their value due to their popularity. But that popularity comes from a solid product that won enthusiasts over mostly through word of mouth.