Come at me bro.

Thank you Louis and Yo, having your insight is really helpful!

1. The photo- You guys are probably right- no point having it if it could be a barrier- I’ve updated to photo (it’s a rather sappy one from graduation but I guess it does the trick)

2. Skills/CV page- I agree, I’ve changed skills to CV and I’ve also moved the education section and work experience around, definitely worth putting the best bit first. I decided to leave my school grads in, I’m proud of them and don’t think they can hinder. I think you’re right about the skills sliders- maybe I should just use them to show my experience with certain software. Will ponder on that one.

3. UAV project- Yeah I think some of the detail does get in the way of the story. I will revisit that item and give it some more punch!

4. Visuals- Yeah it is very tough! I’ll have a think about how I can shift the focus on to solving problems.

5. Order of portfolio- I’m thinking about removing photography- not sure it really adds anything.

6. Design Engineer/ID- I’ve been struggling of late on what direction to pursue. My true drive is building things that solves users problems. I think thats what initially drove me towards ID. Thinking about what you guys said though, maybe the most effective way at solving user problems and to add value to a company is by staying on the design engineer path. Being a design engineer that ‘plays nice’ in a product design team would probably suit me well.

Cheers your input, tapping into your experience is really invaluable, so thank you for taking the time to do so.