Come at me bro.

James,

This is somewhat challenging because it appears that you have a much stronger background in engineering than design. Not exactly sure how you want to be critiqued as I would guess an aerospace engineer would have a far different portfolio from an Industrial Designer. Being and Industrial Designer myself, I’ll critique on that.

My first issue was visual hierarchy on your homepage. I was attracted to the center of the page immediately, and tried to click on the “4 projects completed icon” …about 3-4 times before I realized there are small tabs in the top corners. Feed me your projects, don’t make me search.

Secondly, what projects have you done that could relate to what a design consultancy will do? The engineering behind an airplane wing is impressive…but I don’t see a lot of projects correlating. I was excited to click in about the jars…only to find out it is incomplete. :frowning: Maybe you can do some personal projects?

Thirdly, but probably most importantly, sketching. This needs a lot of work man. Check out videos and tutorials/books by other ID sketchers like Spencer Nugent, Jeff Smith, or Reid Schlegel. Improvements here are a must.

…unless of course you are looking for a purely engineering role?

Hope it helps,
Patrick