HAMED SKETCHBOOK

Those are great exercises Hamed. Do you have any sketches of your ideas?

page 5 and 6

Hi
These are first weeks assignments from module 1 we are starting from primitives subdivide and modify primitive shapes ,proportioned and combined primitive shapes and we will start ideations from week 7 and we have to chose 3 topics and finish our concepts in week 14

5 pages of 5 primitive shapes per page, each shape half black, half white. In pencil.

Great start Hamed_Hamid,
Definitely a strong start to drawing fundamentals. I think you are doing a great job with line weight variation and understanding value. The drawing of the simple truck could use some attention to line weight variation, especially under the wheels so that it feels more grounded and not floating above the shadow.

Keep sharing great start

Hi Matthew
Thanks for your Complement. Yes you are absolutely right the simple truck needs more line weight variation.

proportioned and combined primitive shapes, part black and part white, with cast shadows.

proportioned and combined primitive shapes, part black and part white, with cast shadows.

very nice. These have a very sensitive feel to them.

Reflective Primitive Shapes

Very nice sketching style Hamid.

• Your drop shadows are a bit obtrusive. In some sketches they could be narrower with more falloff, and drop shadows in my view work better when they fall behind the object, with a 45 degree lighting.
  • In some sketches, like on some spheres, your key light is quite high, it works best at about 45 degrees.
  • The sketches with more contrast work better
  • Perfect your perspective drawing skills - in some cubes and cylinders it looks quite off.

I would like to see some sketches where you work with cold vs. warm tones for ground vs. sky reflections and shadows. The two color effect will create much more vibrance and pop to your sketches.

Thank you for your feedback , I really appreciate it.I’m going to work with cold vs. warm tones in the future.

Camera and computer mice sketches .

My Quick 3D Models