Pro-E (Creo) Surfacing Resources?

I’ll toss my opinion in as well. Take a class at Design Engine will get you up to speed quickly. I’m an Industrial Designer from Purdue Univeristy now located on the east coast. Back in the day i made the switch from Rhino to Pro-E with a 4 week intensive class at Design Engine. I’m still not totally ready to call it Creo yet. I’m still mad that the change over broke all my shortcuts and macros. But I haven’t used Creo much as i was more useful to my last company using Solid Works since we had so few clients that were still using Creo. I used to use them interchangeably according to which client or which tools i needed. They have steadily moved closer to each other by expanding their tools to the point where for my needs either would be fine but i’m primarily a Solid Works user now as that works best for my budget. Regardless the classes on offer at Design Engine will teach you the tools but also help you think about 3d modeling in ways that will help with any software should you transition to others in the future. Its all always changing.

Alex