1-HDC—Sex Toys of the Future

Being a female, I’m afraid this sex toy is primarily targeted at females (oops ^_^). I have no design or art experience what so ever, but as a woman I know what pleases us. I call this toy SENSEU (Sen-su).

It consists of 3 parts, the main body which is a drone, a head band, and a connectible mobile phone app. The drone has hologram extendible and flexible appendages. A pair of hands for caressing, fondling and fingering, and a tongue for licking etc… The drone can be mind controlled by the user using the headband. As a woman I know we all want to be pleased exactly how we desire, down to each and every detail, but we also love the feeling of being pleasured by somebody else, the felling of being controlled sexually.

SENSEU is designed to please the user uniquely by responding to physiological changes detected by the sensory dots in the headband. The sensory dots on the head band will also allow the user to control the drone mentally. Just imagine… and then feel SENSEU respond to your thoughts and desires.
SENSEU can also combine the pleasure of solo masturbation with the intimacy shared between lovers. Using the app, one can connect to the drone and pair with another app user. With SENSEU, couples can connect and pleasure each other intimately from a distance.

SENSEU is usb chargeable.