1-HDC—Sex Toys of the Future

BONE - A human flesh and bone mimicking sex toy for 2050 - By Robert Hanson Feb. , 2016

This is a little toy I call BONE. I sketched this out in about 15 minutes with markers, a pen, some prisma colors, and whatever else was laying on my desk. This sex toy is called BONE, because that’s essentially exactly what it is. My intention with the design is in utilizing a faux bone material and raw state faux human flesh and cartilage materials which would then be 3D printed. Will this be possible in 2050? Most likely yes… I suppose. Intimacy would be enhanced with this flesh and bone mimicking device as it would be taking the place of plastics, elastomers, silicon materials, and clunky metal phallic objects. Instead the user would be holding, inserting, and playing with an object that has all the traits of the real thing, and could essentially also be a semi-living object. It would have warmth, a pulse, ejaculate, would synchronize with the users ecstacy, and would be responsive in its stiffness. Freaking crazy, right? You could order one to fit you perfectly, get it printed out, and could form a relationship with your own lil intimate BONE toy who would please you in every way and never let you down. You could collect a whole BONE family to fit all your various moods and kinky needs. Good times. Great intimacy.

Aloha, Robert Hanson