Manufacturing my tablet case

A couple of Updates in my Product design… Apparently I have made a tradition of posting updates in this thread when I make something new for the FlipSteady project… Here are some interesting video updates… Ill be back!

I designed a version of the FlipSteady using bamboo Plywood, Laced suede hinges and recycled Bicycle inner tube rubber. These bamboo cases don’t sell well but they do get a lot of attention when I show people face to face. The bamboo cases are cheaper than my leather and suede cases but people who see the bamboo in person feel that the bamboo would be worth more… IDK…

Here is my most recent FlipSteady design for the iPad Pro. This also has recycled rubber components. I love how strong and flexible the rubber is. Tip# if you give a Bicycle mechanic beer he will collect rubber for you… :slight_smile: The good stuff…

My production has come a long way… I have been streamlining my process to keep CAD files organized, developing several new production methods, I have been constantly experimenting with new materials and even took on an employee to teach. My new Employee’s name is Lauren and she is fantastic. She runs around the studio hanging her art on the walls and cleaning up after my experiments… I love having someone around… :slight_smile:

Isaiah