Yo-folio>> Updated

However you did the little screencap for Analog Dreams - I can see the Illustrator or InDesign text selection underline.

I like the format overall - overwhelming rather than restraint - it serves the purpose of including a taste of everything you’ve worked on.

Not a fan of the Work topics, with white letters on top of the images. Obscures the images, or is hard to read with the white-on-white plus drop shadow.

Would it help to show a before/after on some of the products/identities at Sound United? Especially Definitive.

Can I ask why you chose the term “collaborate” in the section at the bottom “Some of the companies I have enjoyed collaborating with…”? The term collaboration means to “work jointly”, implies a 1:1 relationship between peers, like ‘collabs’ between a shoe company and a DJ. Is it accurate to say you “collaborated” with Nike? Do employees “collaborate” with their employers? Do design firms “collaborate” with their clients, when ultimately at the end of the day its a fee-for-service relationship? (e.g. Google hires Frog).

Sorry, I don’t know why this phrase irks me. I think because I’ve seen it on junior designer’s resumes, saying they collaborated with a firm’s client, when in actuality they did some sketches under the direction of other design leadership.