NEW KICKS :: latest purchase

[ Deleted ]

Another pair of loops (chromatechs) at the outlet mall…

Became available on END today and I couldn’t resist. Pulled the trigger right away.
Have been in love with Gyakusou CMF since the the Undercover collab started but this might be my favorite edition to date.

1 Like

Cole Haan Postmans:

I got inspired by the “cardboard” comment, so I got the Adidas Tubular Moc Runners in Cardboard

love those!

[ Deleted ]

[ Deleted ]

Oh, I really like those. Good score!

Just picked these Nike Metcon 2 up. They are really bright but I am always happy to have something kind of crazy in my shoe rotations.

1 Like

[ Deleted ]

Picked up some Puma Trinomic Blaze’s finally…

Another pair of Air Max 90 Huarache PR Bacon’s…

Grabbed a pair of Stephen Janowski’s at the outlet for $30. I had to change out the goldy lox laces for plain white. Great deal… :smiley:

I’ve had a few pairs of Janowski Max’s. Love that shoe.

Found these Common Projects Chukkas today in my size in a small local shop on sale… a cool $100 :sunglasses:

I bought myself a pair of Nike free 4.0 a few weeks ago. I’m really happy with them, first flyknits I have and they are super comfortable. However, I expected them to be lighter (I have a pair of DC Shoes Heathrow which are lighter) and I don’t like the huge logo. I believe they’d look better with a smaller and well thought logo, because the pattern on the fabric is really cool.

Free Flyknit

DC Heathrow

Bought a pair of Wolverine 1000 Miles the other day. They’ll only get better with age :smiley:

Grabbed a pair of Lunar Glide 6’s a few days ago. So far fairly comfy.

Can’t go wrong with Chucks.