ET's weekly dose of sketch

The green is my instructors corrections

once again green is instructors corrections

more soon…thanks!

Designing the Toyota RAV 4 in the year 2025(ish)…went in 3 different directions with design. conservative, more progressive and another in between some what. I also tried to pick up some design elements from there FT1 and C-HR concepts. As always any comments, criticisms, or views are appreciated.

Thanks! more soon

Ford Focus sketches I tried to focus on the details of the rims and tires while also adding door cuts and removing the hard ground reflection. Perspective a bit off and lacking detail in the front grill area I also want to go a bit darker.

further developing RAV 4, added darker shadow and darker wheels to make it feel more grounded, I don’t really like the rear feels a bit to much like something Cadillac would do…still exploring

any comments appreciated

Thanks! 77

more RAV4 stuff working on locking down the front details, and playing with wheel size

happy thanksgiving core77

any comments appreciated

Thanks!

[ Deleted ]

Hey Keno Leon

thanks…I completely agree, just curious how did you get that effect?

apart of our assignment for next week is rendering a view in Photoshop, I’m not the most confident or very time efficient when using Photoshop so i will take all the help i can get

Thank you for the feed back!

[ Deleted ]

Ok so I tried messing around with adjustments on the scanned drawings in Photoshop ( I also have some other sketches that I have been meaning to scan that i will also try and practice more on), But i tried to follow your steps and tried to bump up the saturation

The last one is a render I did all in Photoshop it took a long time, but I had a lot of fun exploring different methods/effects and just everything that Photoshop has to offer

and thanks again Keno Leon for messing with the adjustments on the previous sketch, its cool to see someone else’s finishing touches (so to speak) applied to a sketch ok mine