Help please! (from anyone running a ZCorp Z310)

Probably a printhead. I just got the same error. Does anyone have any experience with how long the heads are supposed to last in terms of printed volume? I’m hoping it was the mystery print head cleaner and alcohol solution I had previously ran through it and not the new solution recipe. Replacing the print head did the trick for me. I noticed you can sometimes get color HP10 print heads a lot cheaper off of places like ebay. I wonder if you can just replace the chip with one from a used black cartridge? I ordered a set for cheap, hoping it works. Does anyone know if there are any aftermarket re-settable chips for this print head?

There is a doc called “ZPrinter®310 Troubleshooting Guide” that explains the error codes. Google that and you can find a download of the pdf.

What is the recipe for the sawdust? And why that material?

I just bought some Ultracal 30 yesterday. I’ll be giving it a try maybe this weekend. Hydroperm is working ok except for taking forever to cure when printed but I can’t find a place locally that stocks it and shipping costs more than the product itself.