Students of Product Design Youtube series

These are all awesome, thank you for taking the time to make these!!! I’m learning and refreshing so much.

I especially benefitted from you addressing (in episode 02) the same two solutions/problems a designer comes up with; a pre-existing solution that a user doesn’t know about, or something more service based. I really wish that was discussion about how to get around that back when I was in school, so thank you for bringing that up.

Throughout the series, especially in episode 02, I also gained a better insight about what it really means to design with empathy, something that gets talked about a lot in design thinking, and that you vividly demonstrated it with just a few moments with your grandmother and created user persona.
I could tell, because it was personal and someone you are comfortable with, that you were very inspired and passionate when you worked on those projects, and as a result created brilliant and beautiful solutions. Meeting with people and listening to their stories is something I personally really need to work on, so this instilled a lot of confidence that that stage really is worth the effort.

I could go on and on, so thanks again, looking forward to the next one(s)!