Help please! (from anyone running a ZCorp Z310)

@Scott: Just wanting to make sure that I’m understanding correctly, the current binding liquid in the machine is “Sake”? If so, that can really be all the difference in the world with regards to what you are seeing. Does this mean that you’ve also put in a different set of powder as well? I’m not knocking what you are doing just trying to make sure I can at least offer some directions to head in.

There is definitely an “optimal” range that the printheads want to operate at. You’d really have to get into the .ini file to possibly begin to alter these parameters while keeping in mind that there is only but so much binder that can be pushed through the printhead before failing. Mainly because they weren’t really designed to do what the zCorp machine is asking them to do…(i.e. live in a powdered environment).

One definite way to clean out the lines, from the binder bottle all the way to the printhead carriage is to use distilled water and about half a cap full of colrox. Using the provided syringe you can pull the cleaning agent through the lines of the machine from start to finish. Since the delievery of the binding agent is gravity fed there is an optimal viscosity that you’d want any liquid to be that flowing through the printhead.

Hope this helps some.