Logitech's new cloths

When Darrell arrived, he was stunned by Logitech’s lack of a design ethos. He’d come from Braun, where he met frequently with Dieter Rams, the German visionary who pioneered the idea of a design-driven company. Like Braun, Logitech had great engineering. But it had no designers. It’s products were wonderful to use, but meh to behold.

Interesting… I always thought Logitechs products were quite well designed. I doubt the VX and MX mice were done without designers. I know for sure I had those products before Darrel joined 2012.
And he frequently met with Rams at Braun? How old is this guy? Rams resigned Braun in 95. According to Darrells LinkedIn profile he was a Brand Manger at P&G 91-97… Braun is indeed a part of P&G… since 2005. So yeah… sounds like a bunch of BS.

The branding is… OK but forgettable. Google+Mircrosoft in a blender.
The brand does seem younger, which may be good for future business, I don’t know. For me personally Logitech stood for best-in-class peripherals, not lifestyle BS. It seems like there is a gap in the computer peripherals market - value-for-money stuff that would fit with Muji styling.

I agree thought that it is an improvement from the old logo. That was way dated.