Logitech's new cloths

The rebrand was done by DesignStudio in London. You know there work from their recent work with Airbnb.

I have been working with the new logo and brand guidelines now for months, applying it to everything from presentations to products and I have to say that it is growing on me significantly.
That we got rid of the hand/eye thingy is such a relief.

I think what needs to be understood is that Logitech isn’t just putting a splash of fresh paint onto their some old biz-as-usual peripherals.
This launch is the start to a whole new philosophy for the company, a vision that was sold to me when I was hired back in February and which I am excited to see come to fruition now.
Since I am part of this reorientation of the brand, I am of course biased but I am very excited for this company with a strong legacy in engineering to turn around, leverage that experience and combine it with a fresh, new take on CE, with an emphasis on design.

What has been shown here is just the start and I believe that all of this will make more sense once more and more products hit the market that just wouldn’t have worked under the old umbrella.
UE is a good example for very well executed brand stategy and I am confident that Logitech will follow suit.

So G (gaming) and UltimateEars (UE) are very strong within their demographic, with very specific marketing plans. To keep these branches separate makes a lot of sense to me.
What this rebrand with logi is attempting, is to get away from the “plain old vanilla” and make this branch of the company as exciting and fresh as the other two.

It baffles me a little that people are so bewildered by how to pronounce “logi”. If you have ever said “Logitech” in your life, you have pronounced it correctly already. Just skip the “tech” next time.
…or maybe another way to put it, the “tech” is silent :wink: