Panicking...

I remember when I was at Pensole run by D’wayne Edwards in Las Vegas, a classmate had just graduated and wasn’t finding any work. He told his story for a few days and D’wayne listened for a bit and then one day gave him a reality check… and the reality is that NO ONE is going to feel bad for you, it will never get you a job. It’s brutal, but it’s true. D’wayne has one of the roughest life stories I’ve heard, and he had two options.

1. He could sit in his neighborhood complaining about why he couldn’t become a footwear designer because life wasn’t fair, or how others had it better than him because he couldn’t afford design school and had to work a day job at Mcdonalds.
  2. He could use every minute available channeling his energy towards being a footwear designer.

If you REALLY don’t want to be living at home, then take control of your own path, don’t allow yourself to be the victim.

On a side note there’s plenty of resources here to post your work and get feedback. Every bit of criticism is helpful one way or another.