SCUOLA POLITECNICA di DESIGN in Milan ripped me off!!!

Capt, welcome to America. There are more good Americans than trash ones here, so don’t listen to oneside story. America is formed by multicultural blood, not like other countries. That’s why this is called Land of Opportunities. I’m sure if someone says “Go back to your country”, you can also tell them back that your great-great grandfather (or who ever that is) shouldn’t of come to this land and start breedso call Americans. Where are all the Native Indians go in terms of speaking What is American…

Immature discussion here.
You can look any discussion boards in US, and it is so easy to find such prejudice and hateful words.
Lots of people loves nothing but themselves.
They hate anyone, everything different from themselves… why?

By the way, the school system<?> doesn’t give out green cards to the students…maybe a student Visa-but it also has to be done from both countries, not only from the school.

Before you learn how to draw with color markers or learn Alias, people should learn how to become cultural and righteous… :confused:

ha-ha! …so innocent.

Norman is so Pissed Off he just can’t let go!
C’mon Norman! You stopped posting your hate in all the other threads on Core so why not let this one die already? Your 32 years old for chrissakes! If you want to design, spend your time designing instead of trolling here all day.

Anyways, there are tons of good schools around. Why Italy?

My mistake, Norman is 25.

You guys are all losers. Registered or None Rgistered. Don’t you people have better things to do or say?

Jen

We’d be glad if you can contribute instead.

Righto! I’m off to pull my norman! :slight_smile:

I’ll wack my racket of your basehead jerk.

hello Noooooooooooooooorman.

designers arent designers, w/out attitude!!!

I feel very sad for Norman that he is so full of envy and hatred.

The person who applied to the school is telling truth. Myself who went there and see the school was not so good. I went to Domus after. Spd does not have a good reputation in Europe.

Hi, I have been accepted into the Design program at Domus for 2005. I would like to know more bout ur xperiences there.

Bout the facilities, staff, job opporunities, exposure, the city etc. Looking forward to ur views,

Hariesh.

Having completed a Masters in Interior Design at SPD Id like to say that it really is in no way a representation of what a Masters Programme should endeavour to achieve. Whilst its goals in terms of wanting to produce slaves, I mean designers, that can then go out into the real world to work immediately, I regard the practices in which they endeavour to do this are archaic and akin to high school methodologies. The facilities of the school are non existent. The teaching is neither here nor there. There are some teaching staff that I would highly recomment and others who are not worth their salaries. The administration staff are simply a gaggle of teenage fashionistas unwilling to help student. The aim of the school itself is merely to take your money and offer you nowhere near what you subscribe to. My time there I felt was of no value whatsoever and a total waste of money and I would not recomment this school to any individual with any amount of intelligence.

This school attempt to produce machines, and even this it doesnt seem to manage effectively. A poor poor poor instiotution with poor poor poor treatment of its students

hi im hari,
i have just completed my engineeeing.i just contacted SPD for car design course.i’m confused choosing the one year course or the masters,which is the best opt.im from india.what are the steps for visa to get there,do we need to do the IELTS exam ? is the SPD or the IED. i would like to know about the inteships and the job i can get there.

Hey,
i don’t want to know who was looted by the SPD people.
But if I could know what is the current (2016) value of education and quality in SPD for the course of Masters in Interior Design.
Comparatively, how would you rank the 3 - Domus, SPD and IED and why?
Please let me know coz i have already applied for SPD and i need to be sure of it before going and not waste my money.

Thanks
Arushi

What about Politecnico di Milano? Anyone has any idea about it?

I love how some threads never die.

back from the dead!