SCUOLA POLITECNICA di DESIGN in Milan ripped me off!!!

Having completed a Masters in Interior Design at SPD Id like to say that it really is in no way a representation of what a Masters Programme should endeavour to achieve. Whilst its goals in terms of wanting to produce slaves, I mean designers, that can then go out into the real world to work immediately, I regard the practices in which they endeavour to do this are archaic and akin to high school methodologies. The facilities of the school are non existent. The teaching is neither here nor there. There are some teaching staff that I would highly recomment and others who are not worth their salaries. The administration staff are simply a gaggle of teenage fashionistas unwilling to help student. The aim of the school itself is merely to take your money and offer you nowhere near what you subscribe to. My time there I felt was of no value whatsoever and a total waste of money and I would not recomment this school to any individual with any amount of intelligence.

This school attempt to produce machines, and even this it doesnt seem to manage effectively. A poor poor poor instiotution with poor poor poor treatment of its students