which 3d software should I seriously learn?

Dude, Creo…

I feel ProE/Creo has become an amazing program defiantly worth learning over solidworks for surfacing.
The Style tool is essentially like opening up a rhino window inside parametric modelling that is independent of order of operations but still retains relationships (therefore, will update). You can go into style and go absolutely surface crazy make a million features whatever you want because in the end, when you leave style all your left with is a single parametric surface and one tidy feature in your tree, nice. Creo also has your standard surfacing toolsets outside of style, but I almost never use those now.

Solidworks I feel has become a flashy program and to execute the same model from Creo would likely take you twice as long with a backlog of re-builds. As a beginner I remember being infuriated by solidworks because of the errors and how it was just slow and confusing to do what I wanted.

Since ProE and solidworks at their core are very similar, I would have put my education on ProE/Creo had I known about Style tool back then(or had it existed). If you like Rhino surfacing, but also want some orderly parametric CAD too, I would defiantly say Creo all the way.

Just my 2cents…