Juicers

So I thought I would responded to the new responses and update on my Omega. I have heard great reviews about the Vitamix. My only concern about the speed and heat is it damages the live enzymes and nutrients. I prefer the slow masticating juicer over the faster ones personally. I forgot to mention I have a Nutri-bullet, which I do use for making soups, smoothies and salsas etc. Its a little workhorse. I have found when buying veggies and fruit, your best bet is local farmers markets. I just bought a crap load of stuff for 24$. I am in Florida so we have year round cheap produce which is a great bonus.
As for the updates, one thing I have noticed is that the Omega will clog quickly with any soft fruits such as berries. You have to put harder veggies or fruit behind the soft ones to clear up the straining blade. It leaves very little pulp at the bottom of but is easily pulp free with a little strainer. Juicing has dramatically improved my health and energy also. Completely worth the cost!