Packaging shows?

Does anyone know of any packaging shows? Anywhere in the world, but North America and China preferred.

Pack Expo

Chicago/Vegas/Mexico

their was a great packer show last weekend and hopefully again on monday…

iab: How much of the show is cool new boxes and plastic clamshells and how much are giant machines that pack 10 widgets into a box at a rate of 1,000,000 per hour?

I haven’t had a chance yet to attend it myself, but I’ve heard good things about the The Dieline portion of the HOW Design Conference. HOW Design Live Conference 2015: Web & Graphic Design Conference

40% the former, 60% the latter.

The “cool” stuff tends to be from promotional companies that do specialty packaging. There will be a few of those. Then you have your manufacturers that print paper , those that print film, those who deal with SBS, those with corrugate, blow-molding bottles, caps, dispensers, vacuum forming, etc.

Then you will get the automation guys.

Its in Chicago every other year, I go on the forth year. Not a lot new in the world of packaging.

VENUE: China Import and Export Fair Complex
Location & Details of China Import and Export Fair Complex
VENUE ADDRESS: No. 380, Xingang East Road, Guangzhou, China
ORGANIZER: Guangzhou Yifan Exhibition Service Co., Ltd

They have some corner for packaging xD!

\

Magento 2 One Step Checkout

Just went to one here in Toronto a week ago. Packex/ADM (advanced design and manufacturing). I only found out about by some spam. I normally don’t go to industrial shows, but it was free and close by. It’s ever 2 years I think. Was pretty small but ok. Packaging, machines and lots of industrial robots on the ADM side as well as a whole section on bulk powders and resins or something for manufacturing.

R