3 final year project ideas. Which one should I choose?

What are your post graduation goals? Your projects seems highly focused on having some ready pre-production ready. Is that the type of work you want to do when you graduate? Is there a gap in your current portfolio you need to fill?

Initial Thoughts:

USB: Seems already done and not a very in depth project for a senior show. Pretty sure Ive seen concepts for this all over the internet. Do this as a side project. No need to dedicate your final year resources to this.

Printer: Seems optimistic, how many of these problem are driven by engineering/production restraints and how many are due to marketing. (Proprietary ink for example). Especially if you’re looking to partner up with a printer company and create a feasible concept, you might want to get a bit more feedback on what is actually doable. Otherwise its just a blue-sky concept. (Not bad, but those are out there everywhere). Also are you going to be mocking up the UI/UX. Working proto of it?

Alarm Clock; Is interesting but seems like most of it will turn into a “promise me this solution works, I tested it on my classmate for a week” There potential here, but like Choto said dont limit to a alarm clock. We don’t need another Clocky or Wake-Up light on the market .

Also your entire problem statement is from a Gizmodo Article. (sure they site some souces, but gizmodo itself is not a credible research source) Especially since the project is heavily science/reasearch focused. Why the Snooze Button Is Ruining Your Sleep