Keynote as a prototyping tool?

Because it’s a PITA to find anything that has not been suggested for me by an algorithm based on things I watched in the past.
Because it’s a PITA to read the description of movies having to “enter” the page, load it, read it, go back, see the list rearranged.
At the time of my previous comment there was no option of saving things to a watch list, basically having to search every single time I wanted to see an episode of some series not on the front page. I’m not sure what it’s like now though.
Categories and subcategories get switched around. The rating system is not thought through enough.
Finding settings for subtitles is damn near impossible on Apple TV (while playing).

There are many more irritation points, and I don’t think it was ALL because of keynote. But I imagine the lack of smarter layered interaction is caused by that limitation, always having to move to the “next slide”. Imagine someone designing a car in SketchUp because it’s a “quick prototyping tool”. That’s how Netflix UI feels for me.