I Designed a Design Research tool!

Thank you all so much for your feedback. It is informative and encouraging. I plan on raising money and getting a lot of these things addressed in my next version. The website is being re-built so that feedback is truly insightful. The PC version is scheduled to be done by May, I will have a sign-up notification platform for that on the new site. This concept is resonating with a lot of people which is great, and I would love for you guys to continue spread the word.

Great questions Seurban, right now you can grow and shrink the Harbor window as well as view your information in a few formats: collaged/free moving, chronologically, and gridded…But we are working on the architecture to allow everything you drag in to be cloned to your own url page in a more presentable Pinteresty fashion. In this current version, you can’t upload local files, but anything you pull off the web is stored. Too that end we plan on purchasing a cloud so your local files will be there as well and on a personalized web-page. As of now, you can send projects back and forth but not simultaneously work on them. Hope that helps

Thanks again,

Carson