Am I an entitled little twit?

As hard as I can.

Not exactly an alternative, right?

I suppose. Deliberating a bit more before clicking “Submit” might have been prudent.

Well, that’s sad. Although, I suppose it depends on what kind of friction.

Not really crazy about the industry in general.

It wasn’t that great.

It’s a pretty great town, but certainly i’d skip the joint for the right opportunity. Had an interview a couple hours north a couple months ago. Didn’t get it, but I didn’t really want it that bad either since I didn’t really like that industry either. As a couple others have said, it’s nice to have a job, one of the plusses being I at least can be a little choosey.

Jeez. Figures I guess. People are people.

That’s pretty much the reason I’m not looking too hard and confirms a lot of my suspicions. Day-to-day is a real… :imp: sometimes.

Word.

Well at least there was one. :open_mouth:

Perfect summary!

That’s good to know. Yeah that’s the she whole thing. I love the work, the expectations are just not realistic. And then when what I predict comes to pass and I’m still given unrealistic deadlines… The density of some heads is just incredible. But then you start thinking that maybe you are the unreasonable one… Maybe you can get all this stuff done in a week… maybe you are just lazy… maybe you are just whining.

Thanks. That’s the thing. I doubt they’re going to just pull the plug on all these projects. They’re going to get done. Just not by next month. Of course it will be all my fault and it’ll be a big shitstorm till the end, but they’ll eventually get done. At least I hope. And the moment they do…

Would you restore a Pontiac 6000? As I also mentioned, most of the nicknames were not mine - I’m not really one to come up with lame nicknames for people I don’t like - and there were some much worse ones to chose from I decided not to use!

@all

Thanks for steering me in a positive direction. That was a real turd, I should have been banned from the boards for something so puerile.