Honda ONe

Hi Max. Like your stuff. Looks like a great project.

For my .02, I think the fundamental problem in selling to a young audience is still unknown, no transportation manufacturer has figured it out, 2w or 4w.

There was a time that transportation equaled freedom. That was an extremely powerful proposition. A few thousand bucks gives you the opportunity to get up and go. Whenever you want. Wherever you want.

Today, I can do the same (OK, not quite the same) with the free mobile I got with my data plan. I can “see” everything on my phone. I can “see” thousands of best moments in only a moment. If I go out in the world, those moments are few and far between. I know seeing it in real life would be better, but if what I “see” on my phone is that great to to begin with, why bother. And while there may be appeal for the open road, the reality is you are stuck in traffic, behind a crappy minivan, going 10 under the limit.

Nobody has figured out how to replace freedom. And it certainly is not easy to do. I personally think having an app to compare your “experience” with others on social media will lose appeal in 6 weeks. Even if I am wrong, it is not as powerful as freedom.