Keynote as a prototyping tool?

yow. I didn’t expect netflix commentary… but maybe there is something we can mine here… If you think that prototyping in keynote (vs some other tool) is somehow indicative of a diminished user experience in the product, could you explain a little more? I’m not just talking about netflix in general. What does keynote NOT do well that would make it a lesser tool than anything else?

I’m not defending keynote or netflix… but what I am interested in are the opinions of people who work in industry. If I’m going to present something to a client and there is an industry trend indicating that they are going to shit on it just because of the tool, then that’s valuable knowledge. Opinions don’t always have to be rational, but there is usually some kind of reasoning behind them.

Since we don’t have an actual example here, check out this video where the guy shows an iPhone demo (sadly, not the best type of app for a use demo) and how he made it. How to create an iPhone app prototype in 13 minutes using Apple Keynote [Video Tutorial] | Amir Khella