NEW "R-Folio" - The Directive Collective portfolio website

Thanks for the feedback. Some updates already made to address a few issues (site centered, left menu font color and rollover changed to differentiate from project list, “About” font matching others).

bepster- which fonts did you think had different sizes/kernings? They should all be the same size, and I think you mean leading, not kerning (no kerning, ie. letterspacing on digital web type), but they should be all the same there too.

I’m looking at combing the two logos so they are both up a the top. The reason I added the DC circle logo to the L menu was to differentiate it from the right menu (too much text menus otherwise), and also anchor the site to the L where the important info is. Two logos are important for my branding and also consistency as the wordmark logo is new, but the DC logo has elements from the previous logo so recoginzable. May look at reducing top logo size.

holtag- new site centered. had to dig in the settings to find it. My thought was to have the L and R text menus more different, than similar, hence the new color change. Noted space at top - may look at combining two logos to go up top or some other header content.

NURB - the right menu I’m not super happy with either. Also feel it’s a bit floating. Ideally I’d have it much further down where the projects are (below the large header), but I can’t do that, so it’s got to be up top. I just realigned it a bit with the header top, and changed color of left text. Better? Will see if I can do anything else to that menu.

Keep the comments coming. Any project thoughts welcome to once you dig in.

R